Source: FedEx / www.fedex.com / September 11th, 2018
FedEx announces the 2018 general release of new software for FedEx Ship Manager® Server. Product offerings in this release provide access to new features and enhancements to streamline your shipping processes and allow your day-to-day operations to run smoother. Through continuous improvements, FedEx offers software to facilitate and improve a best-in-class shipping experience.
Features available in FedEx Ship Manager Server version 18.0.1:
- Include FedEx International Controlled Export (FICE) service for FedEx International Priority®, FedEx International Priority® Freight, and FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution® services for exports originating from the U.S. and Puerto Rico to expedite the clearance process, facilitate faster delivery and reduce the risk of customs delays.
- Choose package drop-off and pickup at locations not owned by FedEx with extended hours and secured package storage.
- Ship dry ice at the package level for both international and non-U.S. domestic shipments and use loose dry ice as a coolant in an overpack.
- Select Spanish as the preferred language at the time of installation.
- Optimize your shipping experience using FedEx Ship Manager Server Data Analytics that capture and log your data usage on any component or feature.
- Ability to support additional PDF label sizes.
For more details about these new software offerings, click on the links below:
- For the FedEx Ship Manager Server What’s New document and other technical documentation, click here.
- For more feature details, for interactive self-help tools, documentation and other software information, go to the FedEx Developer Resource Center at fedex.com/us/developer. You may also register to receive alerts and other email notifications from FedEx.
To take advantage of the new features, contact your FedEx customer integration consultant or contact the FedEx Technical Support Center:
- United States and Canada — call 1.877.339.2774. Support hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. CT Saturday.
- Europe — email email@example.com.
- The Indian Subcontinent, the Middle East and Africa — email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Asia-Pacific — email email@example.com.
- Brazil — email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Latin America and the Caribbean — email email@example.com.
Thank you for your time and attention. We appreciate your business.
www.shipwatchers.com - 24/7 Support including Chat
Small Parcel Negotiation and Audit Consultants
Now the use of such solutions is simply necessary in order to remain competitive. Financial solutions software helps companies improve employee productivity, customer satisfaction, and overall business performance. In addition, you can always find fintech software development services here
Improved product quality
Automated QA outsourcing is a powerful way to improve product quality at a price that makes sense. The key to a successful project is a solid quality assurance process that can increase efficiency, reduce costs and deliver a better customer experience.
With a QA strategy in place, large teams can meet deadlines, and stakeholders can be satisfied. Whether it's for an existing product, or for a new application, outsourcing a QA team can provide a range of benefits. Welcome to this website for more details.
Having an outsourced QA team evaluate your product is important, as it provides objectivity and unbiased feedback. An outsourced QA team can spot errors that might go undetected by in-house testing teams.
The lack of proper testing of a software product can cause a wave of negative reviews and subsequently form a negative attitude towards the program. This is an important step, which is also easy to implement using services like this one https://www.deviqa.com/services/qa-outsourcing/