This guide will help you provide us with the information we need to setup your individualized Carrier Verification Link depending on the carrier(s) you use and how you are currently receiving and paying your carrier invoices.
1.) What carrier(s) are you currently working with?
- What modes do you use with each carrier (Small Parcel / LTL / FTL / Ocean / Air / Rail)?
- What services are you working with (Express / Ground / International / eCommerce)?
2.) How do you currently receive your carrier(s) invoice data for review and payment?
- Online Portal such as UPS Billing Center, FedEx Billing Online, or DHL MyBill?
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) - Daily / Weekly / Monthly?
- Direct Email with Attachment?
- What format is this data in when you receive it?
3.) Do you work with any vendor(s) for printing, shipping, and consolidating of your logistics (ex. Stamps.com, Endicia.com, ShipStation.com, etc.)?
4.) Do you have any waivers in place with your carrier(s) (ex. Service Failure)
5.) Do you have a consolidated plan with your carrier(s) in which all of your shipping accounts fall under the same umbrella for billing?
Please let us know what carrier sites you use as a login to review your shipment details and/or make payments. We have systems in place to link to your shipping data for most carriers and can easily setup a new carrier if needed.
We aim too make the setup and linking of your carrier data as easy as possible and can work with you on the best way to go about getting a link in place.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time. 24/7 Support is included online and by contacting us at email@example.com
www.shipwatchers.com - 24/7 Support including Chat
Small Parcel Negotiation and Audit Consultants