Source: FedEx / www.fedex.com / April 18th, 2019
FedEx is committed to ensuring your data is secure. In keeping with industry standards and best practices, FedEx will no longer support Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.0 or 1.1. We will allow only TLSv1.2.
Effective 05/06/2019, FedEx will no longer accept communications using the Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.0 and 1.1 protocols. FedEx will only accept a TLSv1.2 security protocol for our test environments. After that date, any communication requests submitted to FedEx using older protocols will fail.
Prior to 04/19/2019, you may experience intermittent disablement for TLSv1.0 and TLSv1.1 protocols that will affect the FedEx Web Services test environments listed below:
Effective 09/30/2019, FedEx will only accept a TLSv1.2 security protocol for all of our production web services gateway servers. After that date, any communication requests submitted to FedEx using older protocols will fail. This change will impact the following production servers:
This will not impact customers already using TLSv1.2 protocol in the production environments.
What do you need to do?
Please ensure the appropriate team members are aware of this important update, and begin making the necessary changes to support TLSv1.2 for all FedEx Web Services transactions. If you have questions or need technical assistance, please contact:
- U.S. and Canada — call 1.877.339.2774. Support hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. CT Saturday.
- Europe — email email@example.com.
- The Indian Subcontinent, the Middle East and Africa — email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Asia-Pacific — email email@example.com.
- Brazil — email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Latin America and the Caribbean — email email@example.com.
www.shipwatchers.com - 24/7 Support including Chat
Small Parcel Negotiation and Audit Consultants