Source: FedEx / www.fedex.com / June 24th, 2019
Effective 09/30/2019, FedEx will only accept a TLSv1.2 security protocol for any/all of our production web services gateway servers. After that date, any communication requests submitted to FedEx using older protocols will fail. This change will impact the following production servers:
This will not impact customers already using TLSv1.2 protocol in the production environments.
What do you need to do?
Please ensure the appropriate team members are aware of this important update, and begin making the necessary changes to support TLSv1.2 for all FedEx Web Services transactions. If you have questions or need technical assistance, please contact:
- U.S. and Canada — call 1.877.339.2774. Support hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. CT Saturday.
- Europe — email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Indian Subcontinent, the Middle East and Africa — email email@example.com.
- Asia-Pacific — email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brazil — email email@example.com.
- Latin America and the Caribbean — email firstname.lastname@example.org.
www.shipwatchers.com - 24/7 Support including Chat
Small Parcel Negotiation and Audit Consultants