Source: FedEx / www.fedex.com / July 24th, 2019
Please be advised of the following important service update from FedEx. Due to required maintenance to the test environment, FedEx Web Services customers will experience intermittent outages during the following time period:
Test Environment Interruption:
Start Date and Time: Monday, July 29, 2019, 9:00 a.m. CT
End Date and Time: Friday, August 2, 2019, 5:00 p.m. CT
Expected Duration: 5 days
Affected Environment: Test
Affected Functionality: All
What you should do:
Please ensure the appropriate team members are aware of this important update. We regret any inconvenience due to this service interruption.
If you have questions or need technical assistance:
- The United States and Canada, call 1.877.339.2774 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Support hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. CT Saturday.
- Europe, send an email to email@example.com.
- The Indian Subcontinent, the Middle East and Africa, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Asia-Pacific, send an email to email@example.com.
- Brazil, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The rest of Latin America and the Caribbean, send an email to email@example.com.
Thank you for your time and attention. We appreciate your business
www.shipwatchers.com - 24/7 Support including Chat
Small Parcel Negotiation and Audit Consultants