Source: FedEx / www.fedex.com / August 22nd, 2019
Please be advised of the following important service update from FedEx. Customers using FedEx Web Services will experience intermittent disruptions and will be unable to process certain transactions during the time period listed below:
Test Environment Interruption:
|Start Date and Time:
||Tuesday, August 27, 2019, 8:00 a.m. CT
|End Date and Time:
||Tuesday, August 27, 2019, 10:00 a.m. CT
What you should do:
Please ensure the appropriate team members are aware of this important update. We regret any inconvenience due to these service interruptions.
If you have questions or need technical assistance:
- The United States and Canada, call 1.877.339.2774 or send an email to email@example.com. Support hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. CT Saturday.
- Europe, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Indian Subcontinent, the Middle East and Africa, send an email to email@example.com.
- Asia-Pacific, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brazil, send an email to email@example.com.
- The rest of Latin America and the Caribbean, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your time and attention. We appreciate your business
www.shipwatchers.com - 24/7 Support including Chat
Small Parcel Negotiation and Audit Consultants