Source: FedEx / www.fedex.com / March 9th, 2020
Please be advised of the following important service update from FedEx. Customers using below FedEx Web Services Environments will be unable to process certain transactions during the time period listed below:
|Test Environment Interruption:
What you should do:
Please ensure the appropriate team members are aware of this important update. We regret any inconvenience due to this service interruption.
If you have questions or need technical assistance:
- The United States and Canada, call 1.877.339.2774 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Support hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. CT Saturday.
- Europe, send an email to email@example.com
- The Indian Subcontinent, the Middle East and Africa, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Asia-Pacific, send an email to email@example.com
- Brazil, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The rest of Latin America and the Caribbean, send an email to email@example.com
Ship Watchers is a logistics auditing company that keeps carriers compliant on rates, surcharges, incentives, and incorrect charges found within carrier invoices.
Want to stay on top of carrier increases, rate changes, and benchmark studies while insuring that your invoices are free from errors and incorrect charges? Give us a shout to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 800.550.7217 ext 874.
No term agreements, no additional effort, and no additional fees... Just a small percentage of the savings we bring to your carrier accounts directly through our auditing process.
www.shipwatchers.com - 24/7 Support including Chat
Small Parcel Negotiation and Audit Consultants