Source: FedEx / www.fedex.com / January 14th, 2021
We at FedEx, understand the complexities that COVID-19 pandemic has caused. As such, we are extending the upgrade completion date to May 29, 2021 for transitioning from TLSv1.x to the more secure version – TLSv1.2. or higher Please note, those using a TLS protocol below TLSv1.2 after 01/23/2021 will begin to receive a warning message.
Warning: The standard Transport Layer Security protocol (TLSv1.2 or higher) was not used for the encryption client connection. Please notify your Network Administrator.
Effective May 29, 2021 FedEx will no longer accept a security protocol below TLSv1.2 for any of our production web services gateway servers. After that date, any communication requests submitted to FedEx using a security protocol below TLSv1.2 will fail. These changes will impact the following production servers:
What do you need to do?
Please ensure the appropriate team members are aware of this important update and begin making the necessary changes to support TLSv1.2 for all FedEx Web Services transactions. For questions or technical assistance, please contact:
- The United States and Canada, call 1.877.339.2774. Support hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. CT Saturday
- Europe, send an email to email@example.com
- The Indian Subcontinent, the Middle East and Africa, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asia-Pacific, send an email to email@example.com
- Brazil, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The rest of Latin America and the Caribbean, please click here to navigate to your country’s support phone number
Ship Watchers is a logistics auditing company that keeps carriers compliant on rates, surcharges, incentives, and incorrect charges found within carrier invoices.
Want to stay on top of carrier increases, rate changes, and benchmark studies while insuring that your invoices are free from errors and incorrect charges? Give us a shout to learn more at email@example.com or by calling us at 800.550.7217 ext 874.
No term agreements, no additional effort, and no additional fees... Just a small percentage of the savings we bring to your carrier accounts directly through our auditing process.
www.shipwatchers.com - 24/7 Support including Chat
Small Parcel Negotiation and Audit Consultants