Source: USPS / www.usps.com / January 2022
*Please note that we are "Ship Watchers" a logistics audit and negotiation provider. If you have any questions about your delivery or pickup, please consult with USPS directly!
- FRIDAY, December 31* - New Year’s Day
- MONDAY, January 17 - Martin Luther King Jr. birthday
- MONDAY, February 21- Presidents’ Day
- MONDAY, May 30 - Memorial Day
- MONDAY. June 20** - Juneteenth National Independence Day
- MONDAY, July 4 - Independence Day
- MONDAY, September 5 - Labor Day
- MONDAY, October 10 - Columbus Day
- FRIDAY, November 11 - Veterans Day
- THURSDAY, November 24 - Thanksgiving Day
- MONDAY, December 26* - Christmas Day
*If a holiday falls on a Saturday, for most USPS employees, the preceding Friday will be treated as a holiday for pay and leave purposes. If a holiday falls on a Sunday, for most USPS employees, the following Monday will be treated as a holiday for pay and leave purposes.
**Juneteenth National Independence Day will be recognized as a holiday eligible to USPS full-time and part-time career employees. The observance will be included in the Employee and Labor Relations Manual (ELM) 518, Holiday Leave and be subject to the corresponding provisions of the section.
UPS FedEx DHL and USPS 2022 Holiday Calendar Services and Closings
Ship Watchers is a logistics auditing company that keeps carriers compliant on rates, surcharges, incentives, and incorrect charges found within carrier invoices.
Want to stay on top of carrier increases, rate changes, and benchmark studies while insuring that your invoices are free from errors and incorrect charges? Give us a shout to learn more at email@example.com or by calling us at 800.550.7217 ext. 874.
No term agreements, no additional effort, and no additional fees... Just a small percentage of the savings we bring to your carrier accounts directly through our auditing process.
www.shipwatchers.com - 24/7 Support including Chat
Small Parcel Negotiation and Audit Consultants