Do you have experience working with Microsoft Office, MySQL, SQL, and Adobe Products and would like to enhance your skills by working with our Senior Development Staff? Then we want you on our team!
Ship Watchers is now accepting applications to add a Programmer Analyst to our team of developers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Programmer Analyst will be fundamentally responsible for maintaining and developing all back tables for reporting, processing, and website development pertaining to our applications and databases. The Programmer Analyst’s primary role will be to assist the sales and operations staff with any duties required including, but not limited to upgrades, marketing, client account setup, pulling carrier data files, processing carrier data, weekly reporting, basic accounting, handling damages and related data entry tasks.
The Programmer Analyst will be asked to participate in special events planning and preparation including any client events, meetings and/or promotional mailings. The Programmer Analyst will work under the US Operations Manager and perform any duties or tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Previous experience in an office setting required
- Experience with MySQL, SQL, Adobe Products, and Microsoft Office
- Experienced administrative professional who is dependable and highly organized with business maturity, discretion, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude
- Good internet skills, including use of e-mail programs and social network sites
- Good organizational skills and record keeping (attention to detail is critical)
- Cheerful presence and people skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who can work independently (Starting and Completing Projects)
- Skill in establishing priorities and managing workload
- Ability to follow directions
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to our HR Department at email@example.com